Name of Post :
Customer service executive
Job rank :
Company Name :
Logistic Integrators (I) Pvt. Ltd
Between 3 – 7 years
As per company norms.
Industry Type :
Freight Forwarding Operations
Work Location :
Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad
Logistic Integrators is a professional international freight forwarding service provider offering customised solutions to client requirements. We specialize in providing 360 degree service, having global reach in over 70 countries catering to diverse industry segments. Headquartered in Mumbai and having branches in Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedabad with satellite offices in other parts of India like Pune, Nashik, Hyderabad & Baroda respectively.
LIPL has more than 8 years of industry presence having a strong leadership team with more than 100 years of collective logistics experience. Over the last few years the team has handled all critical portfolios of logistics and supply chain solutions under different business unit's namely general freight forwarding, Project logistics, Pharma logistics, Customs Clearance and PSU sectors.
Logistic Integrators has following credentials to it's repertoire:
• IATA Certified
• CRISIL rated
• MTO Certified
• Customs House Agents License
• FPAL registered for handling OIL & GAS industry
We are looking for young and aggressive candidates for following positions across various branches mentioned below
offices: Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad
Customer service executive
Generic Skills Required
• Graduate in any discipline. Diploma/PG in Import export management or Logistics or Freight Forwarding will be an added advantage
• Between 3 – 7 years of relevant experience in Freight Forwarding Operations / Customer Service.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of an international language would be an additional advantage.
• Should have handled / coordinated Freight Forwarding assignments of fortune 500 companies.
• Strong operations knowledge in Air and Sea - Imports / Exports.
• Hands on experience in working on logistics system/ ERP
Executive import operations (air & sea)
• Undertake activities involving preparation and release of Bill of Lading
• Interacting with shipping lines for B/L and invoice,
• Data entry in computer system
• Invoicing and filing
• Basic knowledge of Computers
Candidates with higher experience and exposures can be considered for senior positions based on the suitability and requirement
The company provides excellent growth opportunities.
Salary shall commensurate with the experience and exposure and will not be a limiting factor.
Visit us at “www.logisticintegrators.com ” to know more about the company.
Interested candidates may apply along with the passport size photograph to or mail your complete resume to: email@example.com
Logistic Integrators (I) Pvt. Ltd.
A-604,605 & 606, Sagartech Plaza, Sakinaka, A. K. Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 072.
Tel.: +91 22 4223 5555, Fax : +91 22 4223 5550